First Machine Dynasty / Madeline Ashby's, vN / Science Fiction Is Alive And Very Well

I loved vN with all my heart and all my soul
If Madeline Ashby writes nothing more
She has left an indelible mark on me
Thank you Madeline, Thank you very much

It starts innocent enough
Innocents is lost, brutally
Catch your breath brutally
It had to be

Reading this story
Slowly opens your heart
Asimov's three laws begin to percolate
Something new is going on

She is/was, was/is so innocent
Her AI heart is so compassionate
She is not guilty
Her intent is always genuine

The humans
Oh the humans
So human
Heavens to Murgatroyd!

It's time to rethink robots and AI
This is where you begin

Music?
All you need to start a revolution
Bob Dylan, his second Lp (1963)
The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
Still on my play list after all these years

No comments:

Post a Comment