The Bookman / Lavie Tidhar / Intelligent Fantasy / More Please

The book sat on the shelf, unread
I kept running across reviews
I realized it was from Angry Robot
My favored, new author, publisher
Have yet to find a book I did not finish
Angry Robot knows what they are doing

I checked out the book
I eased into the slipstream
A delightful mash-up of genre
A story filled with historic players
Marx, Shakespeare, Holmes and many others
A puzzling mystery to unravel
Most importantly, the protagonist, Orphan
A young man just wanting to do the right thing
The Bookman
What denizen of the library could resist the title
What SF&F buff could resist the content
Aliens, Revolution, Alt-History, Romance, Steam
Lavie Tidhar, coming on strong

Music
Hunger Games: Songs From District 12 And Beyond
An interesting compilation

No comments:

Post a Comment