Cowboy Steampunk Sci-Fi Fantasy To Please The Western Mind

Dead Iron by Devon Monk
I like a good Western
I like good Steampunk
I like the promise of Romance
You know I like Sci-Fi and Fantasy
Cedar Hunt is an educated cowboy
Cedar is a sad, lonely boy
I liked him a lot
Even with the Pawnee wolf curse
The three days of the full moon are a B!*%#
First installment of The Age of Steam
Left me looking for more
I want to hang some "devised" iron on my hip
I want to hunt the Strange
A delightful mash-up of genera
MS Monk also writes Urban Fantasy
The Allie Beckstrom novels
She tells a good story

A necessary aside on Ravenwood by Lowell
I gave the book to my wife
Knowing she would truly appreciate the prayers
Seeing she had been burning through the book
I asked, "Do you think he got her voice right?"
She replied, "This book is written by a man?"
Great job Nathan Lowell
Another story well told

Intriguing new music
Also a mash-up
Revelator by Tedeschi Trucks Band
Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks
Married solo artists, making music together

No comments:

Post a Comment