Strange And Wonderful Science Fiction

Heads Up and Woo Hoo!
You can now get Blog update email notification
Just fill in the wizard in the right column

I now understand all the buzz in the press
The Quantum Thief delivers
Hannum Rajaniemi is an imaginative fellow
I was not over worked keeping up
I did have to pay attention
But, that was easy, I was totally immersed
The protagonist begins the story in prison
A very very bazaar prison
His removal from said prison is cunning
Arriving on a, yet imagined, future Mars is straight forward
The city is not straight forward
Layers and layers of power struggle and manipulation
The finish left me with satisfied anticipation
What are the true dynamics of freedom
Who are we? Which are we?
The Universe has a new author to watch

Music
Former lead guitar for The Band
Robbie Robertson
Music made collaborating with Eric Clapton
Many great guitar players featured
How To Become Clairvoyant
Don't miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment